all that noise, and all that sound

I hate dialup.

It is 2005. My cousin has somehow been able to function with AOL's crappy browser and connection for over two years. Forget IE: it's so buggy with spy and adware that it is nearly unusable. I opened it up, just to confirm my suspicions, and it did indeed have a useless "toolbar", and popups. I closed it down, and ended up with a popup five minutes later. I actually ninja-installed Firefox.

There as some people who should be criminally barred from using a computer. My cousin, K, is one of them. This sucker is loaded with spadware. And the spadware he gets to remove that spadware. And we're all mad together.

//all those places I got found


1 comments

by Blogger brian at 11:06 PM  
Awesome site. I bookmarked it for future use. I also suggest you check out adult sex toy catalog

Post a Comment

home